
This is not my real blog :)
My real blog is much more personal, possibly a little socially incriminating and infitely more random. It is also completely anonymous. Hence, the need for this new blog so I can comment on the blogs of others without revealing too much.
I am 34, I live in Dallas, I teach at a private school and I am not American. If you already know me, this is enough information to identify who I am. :)
My real blog is much more personal, possibly a little socially incriminating and infitely more random. It is also completely anonymous. Hence, the need for this new blog so I can comment on the blogs of others without revealing too much.
I am 34, I live in Dallas, I teach at a private school and I am not American. If you already know me, this is enough information to identify who I am. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment